Thursday 21 January 2016

Manipulating


 To create this image, I used the mirror effect but I used it twice that's why the image has 4 "sides". I also changed the saturation, brightness and exposure. I like it because it's a good example of image manipulation. It was also my first time doing it so I was just trying new things.


This is a photo of a glass with beer in it. I decided to use similar effects as in the first one because I thought it looked good. The only thing I did differently is, I've used a filter and in the first one I didn't. I like the way the liquid is a little bit blurry but the rest is very clear.


This one is my favourite as it's very abstract and unusual. To edit all the photos I used the same editing tool so they seem very similar but I tried to make each one a little bit different. I like it because it looks manipulated but at the same time it's still very beautiful and interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment