Friday 22 January 2016

Final Evaluation

Overall I think this project was a hard but still quite an enjoyable one. I struggled to complete it as I had problems with work as well as family problems. I tried my best to get it completed before deadline but I found it very stressful and I could not concentrate on it at all because of other things going on in  my life.

If I had a chance to start this project again, from the scratch, I'm sure I would be able to give it my 100 % and make it better than it is now. I'm not too happy about the come out that's why I will try my best to do better in the next project,

It was quite a long project but because it was over Christmas and New Years Eve break, it felt like we didn't have as much time to complete everything. I think I personally prefer shorter projects that require me focusing on one task for a short period of time and finishing everything within maximum two weeks.

During the project I've learned some more stuff about taking photographs of glass and I improved my darkroom skills. To edit my photos I didn't have a chance to use PhotoShop so I used different softwares on my laptop to manipulate my photos of glass. I think it worked quite good and doesn't look any worse than when I do it in PhotoShop but because of that I didn't have a chance to improve my skills and I didn't learn how to use PhotoShop to manipulate photos properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment