Thursday 19 May 2016

'You're beautiful'

As a part of my final major project I decided to do something different and exciting. I created series called 'You're beautiful'. It includes photos of people before and after I've told them that they are beautiful. I think it was a good idea because it shows how people react to certain things in such different ways. I really like how the photos came out and I'm sure I will continue these series in the future.
I've taken all of the photos in the studio, using high key lighting. I used a soft box only because I wanted my photos to come out soft and delicate so they would look better in black and white after I edited them.



This is one of my other images, not from 'you're beautiful' series but an additional one I did to see what it would look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment