Wednesday 15 June 2016

University research

University of Cumbria
Formed in 2007 from Cumbria University of Arts is a great university with academic strengths in many subjects. Their campuses are in Carlisle, Lancaster and Ambleside. These are lively, great and affordable places to live. 
 I picked a campus in Carlisle. From my research I really liked that place and it seemed very friendly and welcoming. I also really liked it when I went for an interview there. The campus is very modern and has great new equipment. 

University of Bolton
Close to Liverpool and Manchester, Bolton is a great city to study. It's a modern university with friendly staff. 
My own experience of the university was a little bit different as I didn't really like the city itself and the campus I was supposed to study in, was not modern and it was very complicated to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment