Friday 20 November 2015

Final album covers

This is one of my final album covers. I decided to use this photo because I like the contrast in it. I like the blue sky at the bottom and the way it makes its way to the inside of the building. I used a yellow filter to make the photo look a little bit older.

This is another one of my covers. I used a photo of an old wall because the name of the album contains a word 'destruction'. Because I used a normal, typical font I decided to use a 3D effect so the writing doesn't look boring.

For the last one of my covers I decided to experiment a bit, using different filters and effects. I made it look more interesting by adding a purple filter and different font. I decided to use a Starbucks cup with cream in it in the first place because the name of the album is 'fresh cream'.

No comments:

Post a Comment