Friday 20 November 2015

Final Evaluation

For this project I had to prepare album covers for thee different decades, 60s, 70s and 80s.
I didn't enjoy this project as much as the previous ones, mainly because I didn't learn anything new and I didn't have a chance to explore anything exciting or useful.

I was trying to do the best I could to make the final photos look good and neat even though I didn't have a chance to take many photos because I had problems with my camera. If I had an opportunity to do this project again and if nothing was standing in the way of me completing it, I would.
We didn't have that much time to finish this project so in the end , I didn't produce exactly what I wanted.

I enjoyed making album covers, adding fonts and editing my final images. I think it was quite interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment