Thursday 17 March 2016

Photo shoot ideas

Subject:  I'm going to photograph 4 to 5 models. 2 girls and 3 boys would be perfect for my project. They will have to be teenagers as I'm doing TeenVogue magazine cover. 
Props/Items: I will need a lot of clothes so my models can get changed and pose in different outfits and with different accessories. I will bring my own clothes but I will also ask people to bring their own.
Models: my models will have to arrive at least 30 minutes before the shoot. Models will have to help each other with getting changed as well as make-up while I'm busy taking photos.
 Lighting: I will mainly use High key lighting but I will also try to experiment with low key. High key it's just what I prefer and I think it's good for a magazine cover. I'm going to use soft box, beauty dish and a lot of basic equipment.
Cost: It will probably cost me around £5 as I'm going to get a few accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment