Friday 16 October 2015

Final Evaluation

I really enjoyed this task and all the aspects of it. For the first time I had an opportunity to do a lot of extra work and it was a very good experience.
All the images I've put on my blog and selected as my final prints are my favourites. I've taken a lot of photos but decided to only pick the best ones and share them with everyone else.
My project was aimed at capturing the still life and the beauty of food and all the things around it like people preparing food and enjoying it.
The compositional aspects of my images throughout the project were based on my preferences and mixing still life and movement together to get the best results and make my photos look interesting.
I've edited some of my photos in Photoshop because I wanted to make them a little bit brighter and eye catching. I still find it quite hard to use Photoshop correctly so sometimes I use a different software.
Throughout the project I was trying to experiment with the depth of field as much as I could. I wanted to make my images look more appealing and I wanted all of them to look a bit different.
Sometimes it was hard for me to find and use good lighting as I've taken most of the photos inside.
I was trying to use the rule of thirds because I wanted my photos to look good when I print them out.
Next time I will try to use more angles and different lighting and I will also try to take more photos outside.
Overall I enjoyed this project and I hope it's going to be useful for me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment