Friday 16 October 2015

Photo shoot plan

I decided to take photos in a pub. I will have an opportunity to photograph different types of food before someone eats them. I think it's a really good idea and it's different to everything I've done before. I will do it upstairs, in a separate area which will be quiet and comfortable. I will bring all the important equipment with me so I will be able to create good lighting and photos are going to look more professional.
All the images will be taken during the day so I will be able to use some of the natural lighting and all the shadows are going to look better.
I will be putting all the food on a white table cloth and white plates but I won't include any cutlery in the photos.
The equipment I will need includes my camera, flash, different lenses, tripod and lights.
I won't have to spend any money because someone is going to take me there and pick me up and I don't have to pay for to food I will be photographing.
I am going to take photos on Thursday because that's the only day when I have a chance to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment